Monday, December 17, 2007

...No Kiddie...

Is it just me or is ADHD a pandemic to kids nowadays.



Yeah, they're cute, but they scare the hell out of me. I just went to this party, and there were only 3 children present...3 children and I merely got out of there alive. There were food fights and cat fights and poopy fights, broken windows , broken dishes, dead christmas trees, broken fists and faces. It was horrible, I thought my life was over. Luckily I have something very precious ( and yummy ) to offer, so I managed to bribe one of them and sneak out. If not, I would've been sizzling hot dead meat by now . I was particularly scared because one of them keep yelling DIE MOSH ROOM DIE!!!




eh I love Mosh PIts pa naman. BUti na lang I was in a baby doll dress so there's no way he'd make the connection. I think I will wear baby doll dresses more often, better safe than sorry. If I were you, I'd do the same.

JUst a piece of advice..Beware of kids. If you see one, no matter how cute it is, always remember that it could be infected. Also, if you're wondering what is the precious ( and yummy) thing that saved my life, it is the ooh so yummy and oh so juicy...BOOGER.




hambooger, cheesebooger, ricebooger, whatever booger that is..kids love it.

how about you, what's your recent encounter with kids?

No comments: